Go behind the scenes in our kitchen as we take our Midamar Halal Campfire Grillers, wrap our Midamar Halal Breakfast Beef Strips and add a little brown sugar to give these perfect Halal appetizers a sweet sugar taste. You can simmer or heat them in the slow cooker and serve when hot. These make a delicious halal appetizer for the next game day, family gathering or holiday party.
PREPARATION TIME: 15 minutes
SERVING SIZE: 20
Breakfast Beef Strips
- 1 Package Midamar Halal Campfire Grillers (5 per package)
- 1 Package Midamar Halal Breakfast Beef Strips
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Cut each Campfire Griller in 4 pieces equal pieces (to make them the size of cocktail wieners).
- Cut each slice of Breakfast Beef Strip into half.
- Wrap each Griller piece with a slice of the cut beef strip.
- Place a toothpick to hold beef strip on the griller.
- Place in large baking dish.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar
- Bake on 400° F for 20 minutes or until beef strips are crisp and grillers are warm in the center.
- Remove from oven and serve.