Campfire Grillers wrapped with Breakfast Beef Strips
Go behind the scenes in our kitchen as we take our Midamar Halal Campfire Grillers, wrap our Midamar Halal Breakfast Beef Strips and add a little brown sugar to give these perfect Halal appetizers a sweet sugar taste. You can simmer or heat them in the slow cooker and serve when hot. These make a delicious halal appetizer for the next game day, family gathering or holiday party.
PREPARATION TIME: 15 minutes
SERVING SIZE: 20
Breakfast Beef Strips
- 1 Package Midamar Halal Campfire Grillers (5 per package)
- 1 Package Midamar Halal Breakfast Beef Strips
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Cut each Campfire Griller in 4 pieces equal pieces (to make them the size of cocktail wieners).
- Cut each slice of Breakfast Beef Strip into half.
- Wrap each Griller piece with a slice of the cut beef strip.
- Place a toothpick to hold beef strip on the griller.
- Place in large baking dish.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar
- Bake on 400° F for 20 minutes or until beef strips are crisp and grillers are warm in the center.
- Remove from oven and serve.