A warm slow cooker full of melt-in-your-mouth chunks of Midamar Halal Stew Meat, tender vegetables and flavorful herbs is exactly what you need on a blistery winter day. Prepare tonight and have ready to toss in the slow cooker tomorrow morning before you leave for work.#halalbeefstew
PREPARATION TIME: 20 Minutes
SERVING SIZE: 6
PRODUCT USED: Midamar Halal Stew Meat
- 2 pounds of Midamar Halal Beef Stew Meat
- 1 can of tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon of season salt
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups beef/chicken or vegetable broth
- 3 potatoes, diced
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- Parsley for garnish
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Add the Midamar Halal Beef Stew Meat and brown on all side. About 3-4 minutes. Add beef to slow cooker.
2. In s small bowl mix together tomato paste, sale and pepper and pour over meat and stir. Top beef and sauce with garlic, onion, beef broth, potatoes, carrots, onion and celery.
3. Cook on high for 4-6 hours or on low setting for 10-12 hours.